Daniel Ross con Rubik's Cube Best Algorithms: Top 5 Speedcubing Methods, Finger Tricks included, A Beginner's Guide with Easy instructions (English Edition)
The Rubik’s Cube Best Algorithms
Top 5 methods for Speedsolving the Cube!
Available To Read On Your Computer, MAC, Smartphone, Kindle Reader, iPad, or Tablet!
Can you solve Rubik’s Cube? If the answer is yes, do you want to become faster at it? The "Rubik’s Cube Best Algorithms" teaches you the hacks you need to solve Rubik’s Cube quickly and confidently, creating solid blocks of each color, even if you have never solved the puzzle before.
The brightly colored, three-dimensional puzzle invented in 1974 by Ernö Rubik reached its first peak of popularity in the 1980s. It is now a favorite puzzle for speedcubers, who compete to see who can solve the twisty challenge the fastest.
Daniel Ross spent hundreds of hours studying the fastest, easiest methods used by world champions and other top players. With photos and step-by-step instructions, the author walks you through the top five methods for solving the puzzle quickly and the finger tricks used by champion speed solvers.
The book includes:
- The history of Rubik’s Cube and the reasons for its popularity
- The math permutations involved in solving the cube
- The easiest and quickest method for beginners
- The advanced Fridrich Method
- The advanced Roux Method
- The advanced ZZ Method
- The advanced God’s Number Method
- An explanation of how the game improves your brain’s activity level
- The finger tricks that can help you become a speedcuber
- Much, Much More!