Lonely Planet con Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna (Travel Guide) (English Edition)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover the opulent Schloss Schonbrunn which was previously inhabited by royalty, lounge at the MuseumsQuartier, or stock up for a gourmet picnic at Naschmarkt; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Vienna and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Coverage of Innere Stadt, MuseumsQuartier, Neubau, Josefstadt, Alersgrund, Wieden, Belvedere, Leopoldstadt, Donaupark, Schloss Schonbrunn, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.