Paul Andrew Jarvis con 1000 Real Answers - English Phrasebook (English Edition)
1000 REAL ANSWERS – ENGLISH PHRASEBOOK is designed for Intermediate and Upper Intermediate students of English who experience difficulty converting their knowledge of grammatical theory into spoken or written language. It is essentially a "database" of real native-speaker responses to the kinds of questions they will encounter not only in the classroom and in examinations but also on their travels, in the world of work and in a wide range of other situations.
1000 REAL ANSWERS – ENGLISH PHRASEBOOK includes:
- 115 of the commonest everyday English questions;
- over 1000 possible answers to these questions;
- tips on how to learn;
- a range of language items from simple one-word responses to longer, more complex or humorous answers;
- sections (ABOUT YOU, HABITS, PAST ACTIVITIES, FUTURE ACTIVITIES, HYPOTHETICALS, OPINIONS, DESCRIBING) specifically designed for students preparing for English oral exams, including PET and FCE;
- sections (HERE & NOW, OUT & ABOUT, EATING OUT) specifically designed for travellers;
- section specifically designed for those preparing for a job interview in English.